Positive Grid has announced its BT-2 and BT-4 foot controllers, two robust, fully-programmable Bluetooth MIDI foot controllers with I/O features for iPhone, iPad and Mac.
Guitarists, bassists, pianists, vocalists and music producers will now have hands-free control over their iOS and Mac apps using either a two- or four-button wireless foot controller designed to provide total freedom and reliable operation in any live performance, studio recording or rehearsal situation.
“Mobile devices have changed the landscape and brought new possibilities to many working musicians,” said Jaime Ruchman, Marketing Manager at Positive Grid, “and they’ve been asking for a foot controller that is extremely solid and easy to use and which provides a live-ready solution. The BT foot controllers are the answers for that.”
BT-2 / BT-4 features
- Bluetooth MIDI foot controller for iPad and iPhone.
- Solid metal case with 2 or 4 assignable foot switches.
- Made for JamUp XT, JamUp Pro XT, GarageBand.
- Send Bank Change, Program Change and Control Changes.
- External expression pedal jack.
- Built-in iOS link for plug and play audio interface.
- Optimized for active/passive pickups for both guitar and bass.
- BT iOS app runs in background on iOS to send MIDI.
- AA x 2 batteries.
- iOS 7 ready.
Positive Grid’s new Bluetooth foot controllers retail for $99.99 USD (BT-4 four-button set) and $79.99 USD (BT-2 two-button set) and will be available in Spring 2014.
More information: Positive Grid