Precisionsound has announced Angelic Vocal Pads 5, a collection of beautiful and silky pad instruments for music production and sound design.
Unlike most choir libraries, the Angelic Vocal Pads series of sample libraries layers multiple voices from a single singer in each vowel.
The sound of the Angelic Vocal Pads has a personality within each installment that makes it unique, due to the singer who performs in that particular library.
Angelic Vocal Pads 5 features the voice of Swedish folk/pop singer Malin Hansson Dahl.
Angelic Vocal Pads 5 features
- 324 24bit stereo wavfiles in 6 vowels “A, E, I, U, O, M”.
- The natural range of the singer is F2 – G4, stretched to C2 – C5.
- 18 programs for Steinberg HALion, Logic EXS24, NI Kontakt v.1 and 2.
- 3 programs for NI Kontakt v.3, 4 and 5 (enhanced with KSP scripts, fx and GUI).
- 12 programs for SoundFont (16bit).
- Kontakt version requires full version of Kontakt, Kontakt Player is not supported.
Angelic Vocal Pads 5 is available to purchase for $59 USD (includes all formats).