Precisionsound has announced Astrosphere, a library of soundscape loops inspired by science fiction.
Evoking alien habitats, future technology, and spaces that defy the laws of physics, Astrosphere provides nearly an hour of imaginative material for film, game, theatre and radio production. Composers of electronic and ambient music will also find the soundscapes inspiring and useful.
Each soundscape is over one minute in length, and loops seamlessly.
- 50 stereo 48khz 24-bit WAV files, intended primarily to be placed directly on the timeline of a DAW or video editor, such as Cubase/Nuendo, Sonar, Vegas, Pro Tools, Logic, etc.
- Over 54 minutes of audio (897Mb total content).
- 1 program for all versions of Steinberg HALion.
- 1 program for NI Kontakt 1 and 2.
- 1 program with scripted GUI for NI Kontakt 3 and above.
- Included sampler programs are for easy auditioning of sounds. The program for Kontakt 3 and above displays the name of the played file on the GUI when you press a key.
Astrosphere is available to purchase as a download for $29 USD or on DVD for $40 USD. All sampler formats are included.