Precisionsound has announced Analog Performer 1: Uptempo, a sample library featuring over 120 multitrack performance loops, showcasing the unique analog sounds of the Korg MS-20 and Moog Source synthesizers.
Analog Performer is the creation of synth expert and best-selling ambient musician Phil Thornton (credits include Sinéad O’Connor, Arthur Brown, Hossam Ramzy, Expandis).
Precisionsound founder Lars Westin, says: “Producers of electronic music in any genre, and anyone who loves classic synths, will be inspired by Analog Performer 1: Uptempo.”
“Using Phil’s personal collection of vintage gear, Analog Performer 1: Uptempo is a sonic exploration of the MS-20’s dual filter, through intricate rhythms and live performances. Driven by a Korg SQ-10 analog sequencer and MS-50 modular expander, the sound of the MS-20 is complemented by powerful Moog tones, Korg Electribe drum machines, and a Korg Wavestation synthesiser.”
“As an added bonus, 40 fully-produced demonstration mixes can be used as royalty-free music beds.”
Analog Performer 1: Uptempo features
- 10 suites of loops, between 8-16 bars, at tempos from 90-135bpm.
- 123 ACID wav format loops (402MB total).
- Sliced versions of 102 loops in Apple Loops, Spectrasonics Stylus RMX, and REX formats.
- 40 demonstration mixes/music beds in ACID wav format (225MB total).
- 44.1kHz/24-bit audio throughout.
Analog Performer 1: Uptempo is available to purchase for $39 USD (includes multiple formats).