Precisionsound has released a free update to Jetstream, a sound design workstation for Kontakt.
The update adds:
- On/Off buttons for each mixer strip, to mute and solo sounds during playback
- Improved sound quality for all factory presets
- Economy presets for lower CPU
The Economy presets have the same sound quality as the original release of Jetstream.
- 50 original sound loops (254MB).
- 32 unique impulse responses (29MB).
- Intuitive colour-coded interface for sound design.
- 65 professionally designed presets.
- 44.1kHz 24-bit stereo WAV throughout.
Jetstream is available for purchase for $39 USD. Requires full version of Kontakt 3 or higher. This update is free to all existing Jetstream users, and standard with new purchases of Jetstream.