A great choice for podcasters, radio broadcasters, YouTubers, and live streaming, the new PreSonus PD-70 Dynamic Broadcast Microphone is built to capture the spoken word cleanly and clearly while eliminating mechanical noise and breathiness that can get between you and your audience.
Thanks to superior off-axis rejection, you can set up your broadcast studio in just about any space, and unwanted reverberance, electrical hum, or the random car driving by will be left behind, leaving only the pristine, natural sound of your voice.
A ruggedly built, dynamic end-address mic with a cardioid polar pattern, the PD-70 delivers exceptional clarity throughout its 50 Hz to 20 kHz (±3 dB) frequency range. Its integrated windscreen reduces annoying plosives for a smooth, professional broadcast sound. It also includes an integrated hard mount.
- Dynamic broadcast microphone.
- Cardioid polar pattern.
- Great choice for recording vocals for podcasts, radio, and more.
- Works with any audio interface with a microphone preamp.
- End address.
- Exceptional clarity throughout its frequency response range.
- Rugged construction.
- Top-quality performance specifications.
- Integrated hard mount and windscreen.
The PreSonus PD-70 is available now at a U.S. street price of $129.95 USD.
More information: PreSonus