PreSonus has announced the global launch of the smallest, lightest, most portable PreSonus audio interface yet.
The perfect solution for musicians and producers seeking an easy and accessible way to start their journey in home music recording or content creation, AudioBox GO is compact enough to throw in a gig bag and powerful enough to be the centerpiece of a home studio.
The bus-powered AudioBox GO connects via USB-C directly to Apple and Android mobile devices, as well as desktop and laptop computers, and is class-compliant, requiring no drivers or special applications, allowing users to hit record and begin creating.
Designed to meet the needs of those new to recording, as well as those looking for a flexible, mobile solution, AudioBox GO is loaded with connections and allows musicians to record at up to 24-bit, 96 kHz resolution for professional results. The combo mic/line combo input can be used to connect microphones or synths and features PreSonus’ proprietary XMAX-L preamp design.
The result of more than 25 years of recording know-how, the XMAX-L delivers clean, articulate sound with low noise, optimized for bus power. A second instrument input is provided to track guitar or bass simultaneously. In addition, a pair of balanced TRS, ¼-inch outputs feeds studio monitors, and a high-powered headphone output provides performance monitoring at zero-latency.
AudioBox GO features
- Ultra-affordable, ultra-compact, versatile USB-C compatible audio interface for home and mobile recording with professional sound quality.
- Recording Software included: Get started right away with Studio One Prime DAW recording software and Studio Magic software bundle including music tutorials, tons of sound samples and virtual instruments.
- Bus-Powered: AudioBox GO is powered by your connected USB-C device so no need for an additional power supply – works great with both Apple and Android devices.
- Connect an instrument and a microphone at the same time: 1 TS instrument input to record guitar or bass and 1 XLR mic/line combo input to record vocals or a keyboard, drum machine, or other line-level instrument.
- Headphone Connection: 1 TRS 1/4” stereo headphone output with mix control lets you create a custom blend between your inputs and playback so you can monitor your recording with zero latency.
- Speaker Connections: 2 balanced TRS 1/4” main outputs for studio monitors or speakers.
- Professional Audio Quality: Studio-grade converters allow for up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording and playback assuring the highest quality possible.
- Professional XMAX-L Mic Preamp: Your microphone will sound its best thanks to this custom low-noise, high-headroom design with 50 dB of adjustable gain and switchable +48V phantom power for professional XLR condenser mics.
The AudioBox GO is available now for a street price of $79.95 USD.
More information: PreSonus