Following their previously announced collaboration, Pro Sound Effects now releases Richard King’s first ever sound effects library.
The King Collection: Volume 1 is an exclusive sound library from the Academy Award-winning sound editor, featuring over 70 hours of fresh, evocative, high-quality recordings both everyday and unexpected.
Curated in direct collaboration with King, Volume 1 delivers a powerful and compact collection that will empower sound artists everywhere with the same tools used in a multiple Oscar-winning career.
From Ambiences to Low Rumbles, Vehicles, Winds and more – each high-quality recording was masterfully captured for feature film projects with a dedication to King’s sonic aesthetic of realism and emotive power.
“Sound in film can be, and should be, a three-dimensional experience where you’re feeling the world as one feels the world in life,” says Richard King.
“A sound is particularly useful when it’s recorded with passion behind it. It makes a much more vivid color in the sonic painting that you’re making.”
King Collection: Vol. 1 features
- 3,461 Broadcast .wav Files: 113GB delivered via download.
- 157 Categories: From everyday essentials to specialty elements.
- Rich Metadata: Optimized for fast, pinpoint search.
- Total Length: 74 hr, 2 min, 55 sec.
- Average Recording Length: 1 min 17 sec.
- Search Software: Instant workflow integration.
- Full Online Access: 24/7 from any computer.
- 100% Royalty-Free license for use in any project.
- Flexible Access: On hard drive, online, or on your server.
The library is available for purchase for $495 USD (1-User Perpetual License). A Multi-User License starts at $670 USD.
More information: Pro Sound Effects