Process Audio has recently updated its full spectrum audio sweetener plugin. Version 2.0 of the Sugar multi-band enhancer comes with major CPU load optimization, a new design, “Oversampling” feature, and more.
Designed by a team of award winning engineers to offer their most useful and most essential harmonic enhancement techniques in one centralized plugin. The resulting color palette is a fast lane to pro-sounding records. This full spectrum enhancer will add punch, thickness, depth, warmth, edge and grit to all your tracks.
Changes in Sugar v2.0
- Major CPU load optimisation (30%).
- GUI full responsiveness.
- New “Oversampling” feature.
- ProTools instantiation lag fix.
- Fix latency report when in bypass mode.
- New hints system in footer.
- New “About” popup.
- Apple Silicon support for AAX.
- Changed plugin name to include the brand name.
- Many bug fixes and overall stability improvements.
Available for Windows and Mac in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, Sugar is on sale for $75 USD / 70 EUR until April 15th, 2023 (regular $149 USD / 139 EUR). The update is free for existing Sugar users.
More information: Prcoess Audio