Producer Loops has announced the release of its latest sample library Osaka Beats, a collection by Lhasa Mencur that blends an incredibly diverse range of sound sources including atmospheric foley and voice overs.
‘Osaka Beats’ is inspired by genre greats like Initial D and includes Japanese narration within the pack.
‘Osaka Beats’ features a collection of eclectic sounds and loops including glitch pop percussion loops made from car sounds and tools, custom shop Japanese electric guitars, iconic Japanese synths, ambient Foley recordings from Japan, Japanese 90s anime style VO narrations, and one of the sexiest sax solos ever to grace a sample pack.
Osaka Beats is available for purchase for £19.95 GBP. Other recent Producer Loops packs include:
- The Hill was composed by Theelen/Franklin and it features powerful build of cinematic soundtrack loops expertly composed and arranged to inspire your next thriller.
- Escape features a collection of Progressive House and Melodic Techno infused loops and samples inspired by artists like Lane 8, Franky Wah, Ben Bohmer, Avoure, and Jordin Post.
- Disco Funk provides a staggering supply of Funky Disco content throughout a combination of retro Disco grooves, playful basslines, soulful vocal cuts, slinky keyboards and vintage synths.
- Future Pop features a radio-ready collection of modern Pop Construction Kits loaded with vocal chops, synth plucks and drums.
- Melodic Trap is a stellar collection of Construction Kits including radio-ready vocals by Marka.
The sample packs are part of the 3 for 2 promotion, which runs until October 31st, 2021.
More information: Producer Loops