Producertech has launched the Producer’s Guide Series Summer Sale, offering a 50% discount on tutorials on plugins, sound design, and more.
The sale includes courses on VocalSynth 2, Spire, Superior Drummer 3, Ozone 8, Neutron 2, Avenger, Omnisphere and more.
Producertech offers you a wide variety of video tutorials. From software intelligence to music production techniques and beyond, this is your one-stop-shop for all your music production expertise.
The following courses are on sale:
- Producer’s Guide to VocalSynth 2 – On this course you’ll be taken through each part of the software and then shown a series of practical studio applications, to help develop a good understanding of VocalSynth 2 and learn how to achieve great results in your music.
- Producer’s Guide To Spire – In this 3-hour course, Rob Jones takes through every section of the plugin interface and shows a multitude of techniques for designing a variety of different patches.
- Producer’s Guide to Superior Drummer 3 – On this detailed course you’ll be guided through every part of the software, to get you well on your way to programming incredible drum tracks with this legendary virtual studio.
- Producer’s Guide to Neutron 2 – Discover the many ways to use Neutron to achieve mixing perfection with this course by Joshua Casper.
- Producer’s Guide to Ozone 8 – Acquire all the knowledge you need to be able create your own professional-sounding masters with Ozone.
- Producer’s Guide to Avenger – You’ll learn every aspect of the instrument and how to combine many of its features in order to create your own cutting edge presets.
- Stutter Edit Producer’s Guide – Producertech senior tutor Rob Jones works his way through the plugin, skilfully explaining how each area works whilst constructing a new bank of presets from scratch.
- Signal fundamentals and sound design – On the course, Rob Jones guides you through the fundamentals of the instrument, explaining not only the theory behind it, but giving continual practical examples as well.
- Complete Guide to Operator – Combining frequency modulation techniques with subtractive and additive synthesis, you’ll learn all you need to program any kind of sound with this impressive instrument.
- Complete Guide to Omnisphere by Rob Jones – This three and a half hour set of tutorials takes you from the very beginning right through to advanced sound design, explaining all of the synthesizing technology and features included in this cutting-edge instrument.
- Complete Guide To EQ – Zeitgeist Mastering’s Nick D’Ombrain returns with another high quality, comprehensive course covering one of the most important aspects of music production, EQ.
- Complete Guide To Kontakt by Defazed – In this extensive set of tutorials, you’ll not only learn how to use Kontakt to create a wide variety of presets, including drum kits, basses, leads, pads and FX, but you’ll also discover how to use those presets to create a track, as Defazed develops each patch with MIDI clips and automation in Ableton Live.
- Complete Guide To Compression – These detailed lessons taught by Rob Jones will take you from a basic to a thorough understanding of this powerful effect.
This offer ends June 17, 2018, at midnight (PST).
More information: Producertech