Production Voices has announced the release of Electric V, a deep-sampled 1984 Mark V electric piano library for Plogue’s sforzando.
Electric V for sforzando is a virtual electric piano sampled from an iconic tine electric piano introduced in 1984 in its fifth revision. Pure and simple was the goal. Production Voices sampled the instrument straight out of the output at 24-bit 96k for a clean sound that translates well in a mix or on stage.
Sampled with a combination of 16 machine precision samples and an additional 11 top layer hand samples for up to 27 samples per note, this library aims to capture this one instrument at this one moment in time with all of its imperfections and nuances that modelled electric pianos have difficulty recreating.
Electric V features
- Deep sampled 1980’s mechanical tine electric piano.
- 24-bit 96k high resolution samples.
- Up to 27 trigger velocities per note.
- 16 True release samples per note.
- Selectable personalities: different sample layouts to suit playing styles.
- Includes Vibrato, Tremolo, Chorus, AutoPan, and AutoWah.
- Effects Section with Reverb, Chorus, Amp Modeling, Delay and more.
The library is available for the intro price of $39 USD for a limited time. The regular price is $79 USD.
More information: Production Voices