Production Voices has released Production Grand 2, a Kontakt instrument library featuring the sounds of a Yamaha C7 grand piano recorded with 8 microphone perspectives.
Production Grand 2 is an exceptionally high-quality piano sample library for NI Kontakt 5.5 and above, consisting of eight microphone perspectives and over 120,000 samples of a Yamaha C7 grand piano recorded in a world-class recording studio. The library is 437.5 GB in size before lossless compression!
Production Grand 2 is ideal for Studio Production, Stage Production, Film Score Production, Performance and more!
Production Grand 2 features
- 24 Bit 96k source samples.
- 12 velocities pedal up samples.
- 12 velocities pedal down samples.
- 12 velocities release samples.
- 8 microphone perspectives.
- Authentic Pedalling: adds realistic pedal control.
- Continuous Pedal controls (can half-pedal etc.).
- Catch-pedaling, Soft and Sostenuto pedaling.
- Authentic hammer mechanism noises (labeled: Pre-Attack).
- Custom Reverb impulse responses (IRs).
- Sympathetic Resonance with on/off and volume controls.
- Extensive Mixer Page with invert pan, mono left right and sum choices, output selection and more.
- EQ, compression, reverb send for each microphone perspective .
- User controllable recording noise for added studio realism .
- Recorded with world-Class microphones: Coles, AKG 414, Classic U87s, B&K, Crown etc.
- Boutique A/D converters used: Burl Mothership.
- Studio grade microphone preamps used: API and Neve 1073.
Production Grand 2 is available for purchase starting at $199 USD. Requires Kontakt 5.5 or higher, full version.
More information: Production Voices