Prodyon has launched Liftor, a sweep, noise, up/downlift and transition generator instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
LIFTOR has been designed for producers seeking an endless array of up and downlifters for EDM (electronic dance music).
Everything is generated in realtime. It comes with lots of modulation possibilities, 50 source WAV shapes and onboard effects. Made for Native Instruments Kontakt 4 and/or 5.
- Creates endless variations of up- and downlifter / transitions / pitch-sweeps.
- Switchable between rise and fall.
- Volume and pitch modifier with fade and rise-modes.
- Onboard dual filter.
- Reverb, flanger, distortion and lofi effects.
- Variable length, pitch starting-point.
- Additional white noise.
- Built-in limiter.
- 50 different source WAV shapes.
- Randomize button for creating another fresh “sweep” with one click.
- Stack it up within a multi for even bigger “lifters”.
Liftor is available for purchase for $5 USD. Requires Kontakt 4/5 full version.
More information: Prodyon Liftor