Prodyon has announced the release of Shortnoise 2, a new instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Shortnoise 2 is a new instrument collection for Kontakt 5.1+ that comes with a 10 GB library and more than 800 instruments, geared towards musicians, film, TV and game composers. It features a ton of electronic and hybrid sounds, that can be tweaked using effects, sequencers, arpeggiators and more.
The core of Shortnoise 2 is the pattern-based Step-sequencer, that offers 288 steps per instrument with flexible effects modulation.
Shortnoise 2 comes with full control over Kontakt’s built-in effects like Distortion, Amp Simulation and the Convolution Reverb. It is planned to be expanded with new sounds via so called “S2 Expansions” on a regular basis. There are 4 skins included, where one of them can be changed / modified by the user.
Shortnoise 2 features
- Mono-mode with Glide/Portamento.
- Extensive Modulation Section.
- Different Velocity-Modes.
- Modulation up to audio-rate.
- 8x Unison with Stereo-spread.
- Fully fledged FX Section with polyphonic Gate.
- Insert-FX Delay, 2-Band-EQ and Compressor.
- 4 assignable Quickmod Controls with range adjustment.
- Pattern-based Sequencer with Chord mode & Recording.
- Integrated Arpeggiator.
- Convolution Reverb with 60 Impulse Responses.
- Saving & Loading of user presets.
- LCD Screen with Preset name & Author.
- Copy, Paste and Reset buttons per Part.
- Skinnable (5 Skins included).
- Endless Editability & Tweakability.
- Full MIDI Modulation Control.
Shortnoise 2 is available for purchase for the introductory price of $79.99 USD (MSRP $199.99 USD). Previous Shortnoise customers can e-mail Prodyon to upgrade for $49.99 USD. Requires the full version of Kontakt 5.1 or higher.
More information: Prodyon Shortnoise 2