ProjectSAM has announced version 1.1 of its Lumina virtual instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Featuring full orchestra, choir, smaller ensembles and a wide range of guest instruments, LUMINA dives into the world of fantasy, mystery and animation, adding depth and delicacy to your musical palette.
Based on more recordings than ever before, this third volume in the SYMPHOBIA series is ProjectSAM’s most ambitious release yet.
Changes in Lumina v1.1
- Section splits for textures: New sessions were booked to record individual sections for the library’s textures, totaling 7 GB* of new content. In Lumina 1.1, the majority of orchestral textures now offer the ability to perform the following sections individually: strings, choir, woodwind, piano/harp/percussion. The exact secctions available differ per texture instrument.
- New stories: Lumina 1.1 doubles the amount of Stories in the library to 16. Among the new Stories are New Seoul, Round Table and Smoking Gun. Some of them utilize the new section splits. Stories are intended as inspiring starting points for cues, and ProjectSAM intends continue to expand on this concept.
- Other new 1.1 features:
- New miscellaneous textures instrument.
- Global speed control for all textrues.
- On-screen Story programming info.
- Updated and streamlined GUI design.
Lumina is available to purchase for 849 EUR/ $1,099 USD (ex. VAT & shipping). The update is available to all registered Lumina users.