ProjectSAM has released version 1.02 of Swing!, the jazzy film scoring library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Swing!, our latest release, is being loved by our users and has quickly become among the highest rated products on our website. Want to know why? Check out the how-to tutorials.
Swing! was already available as download. Starting today, Swing! is also available on a hi-speed USB 3.0 32 GB USB thumb drive. Simply drag the content to your local drive, add it to Kontakt and you’re good to go. The USB drive is of course compatible with USB 2.0 ports.
Changes in Swing! v1.02
- Fixes a rare issue with hanging legato notes when a MIDI note was dragged in a DAW.
- New Multi ‘Another Drink?’ [v1.01].
- ‘Simple’ versions of a selection of instruments with more basic velocity and modwheel mapping [v1.01].
- Upper ranges stretched to high g for legato instruments [v1.01].
- Upper ranges stretched to high g for solo trumpets [v1.01].
Swing! is available for purchase for 299 EUR / $349 USD. All registered users can download the 1.02 update from their ProjectSAM account.