Propellerhead Software has announced the release of Reason Intro, an introduction to the award-winning Reason 10 music production software.
Reason Intro offers the Reason experience at a great price while giving access to Reason’s famous workflow, an assortment of legendary instruments and effects, intuitive and essential recording tools and studio-grade mixing tools.
“Get started making music without compromising the quality of the instruments, effects and recording tools you need,” said Mattias Häggström Gerdt, Propellerhead Product Manager. “Reason Intro gives customers access to Reason’s famous workflow and some of the best sounding instruments and effects we’ve ever created, all at a great price.”
Reason 10 Intro features
- Easy and fast music-making software that’s fun to use and won’t get in the way of your creativity.
- 16 tracks of audio and midi recording.
- 10 Instruments, including Europa Shapeshifting Synthesizer, Thor Polysonic Synthesizer, Subtractor Synthesizer, NN-XT Advanced Sampler, Kong Drum Designer and more.
- 11 Effects including RV7000 mkII Advanced Reverb, Scream 4 Distortion, Softube Guitar Amp, Softube Bass Amp and many more.
- Professional recording tools with Pitch Edit, Slice Edit, high-quality time-stretching and more.
- Fully-featured analog modeled mixing console with bus compressor.
- Reason’s famous workflow and modular music-making environment.
- Support for Rack Extension and VST plug-ins.
Reason Intro is available for a MSRP of $99 USD/79 EUR.
Reason Intro customers can upgrade to Reason 10 full version for a MSRP of $299 USD/269 EUR and access unlimited tracks, the full set of features, instruments, effects and expanded sound library.
More information: Propellerhead Software