PSP Audioware has released an update to the PSP VintageWarmer2 effect plugin that simulates an analog-style, single and multi-band compressor/limiter.
It combines rich, warm analogue processing with a straightforward user interface, and comes with a comprehensive library of presets. The plug-in processor is highly flexible and can be used for both soft-knee compression and brick-wall limiting, this makes it an essential tool for mixing and mastering engineers.
Version 2.9.0 features a new preset system with the ability to sort presets by categories. It includes Undo/Redo functionality, improved A/B functionality and save/load preset experience, and GUI scaling functionality.
Other changes in version 2.9.0:
- Optimized loading times of GUI (MAC & PC).
- New graphical engine for MAC computers: overall smoothness improvement, reduced CPU drain.
- Upgraded VST3 format from VST 3.6.0 to VST.3.7.1.
- Improved session’s loading time.
- Improved compatibility with latest versions of popular DAWs.
- Improved compatibility with latest Apple’s OS – Big Sur.
- 32-bit versions of the plugin are no longer supported.
- macOS 10.8 and earlier versions are no longer supported.
VintageWarmer2 is available from PSP Audioware and distributor PluginFox, priced $149 USD. The update is free of charge for the current PSP VintageWarmer2 users.