PSP Audioware has released a maintenance update for it VintageWarmer2 compressor effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
Version 2.7.3 has some bug fixes for the analog-style compressor and limiter that offers both single and multi-band compression.
Changes in VintageWarmer2 v2.7.3
- Fixed: PSP MicroWarmer, PSP VintageWarmer and PSP VintageWarmer2 were causing crashes while GUI opening in HOSTs based on JUCE SDK.
- Fixed: PSP MicroWarmer’s, PSP VintageWarmer’s and PSP VintageWarmer2’s editors were sometimes stretched (only VST3 on Windows PC).
- Fixed: PSP MicroWarmer was turning off while moving from insert to insert in Protools 12.
- Fixed: Meters were sometimes freezed when session was suspended (only VST3 format).
- Fixed: PSP MicroWarmer, PSP VintageWarmer and PSP VintageWarmer2 had wrong latency compensation in PT12 at 96kHz sampleRate and above (since 2.6.0 version).
- Various minor bugfixes.
The update is now available to existing VintageWarmer2 users.
Until December 20th, Plugin Boutique is offering up to 70% off on PSP Reverbs.