PSP has released version 1.1.0 of its Stompfilter creative filter plugin, with new features and new presets.
PSP stompFilter is a creative tool designed to provide an exceptionally wide range of modulated filter and gain sounds (VST, AAX and RTAS for Windows; AudioUnit, VST, AAX and RTAS for Mac OSX). Its effects include a simple LFO-modulated low pass filter; auto-wah; low-, band-, or high-pass filter; and compressor.
Thanks to the smoothly adjustable filter type and flexible cross-modulations of the LFO by the envelope of the signal, PSP stompFilter is able to provide vivid, expressive filtering. Just a pinch of adjustable LFO randomization will provide analog-like “imperfections,” ensuring that you will never get bored of it.
Changes in Stompfilter v1.1.0
- Glide function for the filter cutoff slider.
- Adjustment of the initial phase of LFO in synchronization mode.
- Adjustment of limiters to the range of the filter cutoff modulation with a soft knee.
- Filter cutoff position visualization in realtime.
- New presets dedicated for guitar from Count (DJ Shadow, Tycho, Thievery Corporation).
- PACE authorization system.
- Minor bugs fixed.
PSP stompFilter is available from Plugin Boutique. Note that the authorization system now requires the PACE system (a hardware ilok dongle is NOT required).
The update is free for all registered users and a user will still get access to the old version of the plugin with the old authorisation system thru their account at the PSP user area.