PSP Audioware has released an update for its VintageWarmer2 effect plugin.
PSP VintageWarmer2 is a high-quality digital simulation of an analog-style, a single- or multi-band compressor/limiter. It combines rich, warm analog processing with a straightforward user interface, and comes with a comprehensive library of presets.
Changes in VintageWarmer 2.7.1
- Changed needles’ contrast – for clearer indications (user’s request).
- Changed needles’ animation – for clearer indications.
- Internal sound engine was sometimes initialized improperly – fixed.
- Needles were disappearing in PPM-G.R. mode – fixed.
- Physical controllers might had wrong step numbers for parameters (VST2.4, AAX, AU) – fixed.
- Tooltip boxes (hints) were appearing even if the plugin’s window was hidden behind another plugin – fixed.
- There was a crash while closing Wavelab with plugin onboard on Windows 7/8/10 (PC) – fixed.
- There was a crash occurring sometimes while loading VST3 format (Windows PC) – fixed.
- Various minor bug-fixes.
VintageWarmer2 (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available from Plugin Boutique for £120 GBP.