PSP Audioware has released an update to PSP VintageWarmer2, adding VST3 support to the high-quality digital simulation of an analog-style, single- or multi-band compressor/limiter.
It combines rich, warm analog processing with a straightforward user interface, and comes with a comprehensive library of presets. The plug-in processor is highly flexible and can be used for both softknee compression and brick-wall limiting. This makes it an essential tool for mixing and mastering engineers.
Careful attention has been paid to PSP Vintage Warmer’s overload characteristics with the processor being capable of generating saturation effects typical of analog tape recorders. PSP Vintage Warmer also incorporates professional VU and PPM metering together with accurate overload indicators thereby assuring professional quality results.
Changes in PSP VintageWarmer2 v2.7
- Added VST3 format.
- Added 30 day demo period.
- Added “bulb” icon to the preset bar. It enables/disables hints.
- Preferences storage supports SandBoxed Hosts (Logic, Garage Band, etc.).
- Added alternative scale for MicroWarmer’s meters (change scale by clicking meter).
- Updated needles animation.
- Updated edit boxes.
- Updated scroll response of all controls.
- Updated double click response for RearPanel knobs.
- Knobs reset to default also while holding Alt key (for Pro Tools and Logic Pro users).
- Authorization is now supported by PACE.
- Supports latest Operating Systems (Windows 10, macOS Sierra).
- Graphics engine improved.
- Various minor bug-fixes.
PSP VintageWarmer2 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is on sale at Plugin Boutique at 53% off until July 22nd, 2017. The update is free for all registered users.