Psychic Modulation has released Construct, a virtual drum machine instrument for Windows.
Construct is a drum machine with a sound design workflow based on layering, using both drum synthesis as well as sampled sounds for creating the various elements that build up a drum.
- 8 Drum Modules.
- Multiple layers for each module: Transient, Oscillator and Ambiance.
- High quality built-in sounds for the Transient and Ambiance layers.
- Randomize/Initialize switches for each layer.
- 3 LFOs per module.
- Multiple Velocity options.
- EQ/Compressor section for each Drum Module.
- Drum Mixer for quick Volume, Pan and Send adjustments.
- Mute/Solo for each drum channel.
- Multiple Output routings per channel.
- Dub Delay Unit for use with fx sends.
- Alternate pitch ranges on each octave with universal Octave switch.
- Universal Numerical Display for quick and accurate editing for most parameters.
- Double Click Parameter Reset for all knobs.
- 32 drum kit presets that can be accessed from the GUI panel.
Construct for Windows (VST) costs $34 USD.
More information: Psychic Modulation