Pulsar Novation has released the Lunar Lander audio effect plugin, a 3-in-1 combo virtual pedal featuring a bucket-brigade analog delay, three lush plate reverbs and true tube saturation.
Primarily designed to tame your aggressive analog synthesizers to sit in the mix, but you will find it working well with just about any other sound source. Put it on your plastic sounding soft synth, and crank the saturation up, and transform your Chihuahua synth to a Dobermann Synth 🙂
Try Tap Tempo your bpm and crank up the regenerate knob on the Delay Module and get the track grooving. Try Lunar Lander on Bass Guitar and get that larger than life sound. Do you want that 80s soaking reverb sound? Switch to Plate 3 and you are there in a second.
Lunar Lander features
- Organic feel & behavior.
- Precise modeling of BBD Analog Delay.
- Lexicon modeled Plate Reverb.
- Class A amplification: excellent linearity, high gain, low signal distortion levels and accent the transients.
- Class A/B amplification for saturation and color.
- Switch Analog Delay and Reverb modules in the signal chain.
- Dry/Wet Mix Control for both Delay and Reverb units for some cool creative effects.
- Works with Mono or Stereo signal.
- All parameters are exposed to your DAW for automation.
- AU and VST3 plugin for OSX & WIN.
The plugin is available for purchase for $149 USD. You can try Lunar Lander with a 20-day fully functional trial version.
More information: Pulsar Novation