PulseSetter Sounds has announced the release of Hybrid Militia, a new hybrid scoring toolkit for Native Instruments Kontakt that focuses on modern scoring.
Hybrid Militia is a vast collection of Kontakt hybrid scoring instruments for media composers spanning categories like plucks, pads, loops and drums. Sound designed samples include braams, hybrid synths with orchestral plucks, analog bass, processed cello loops and more.
In addition to 500+ custom sequence patches using our 4 new multi part note and effects sequencer that enables a hugely useful treasure trove of video game and film scoring instruments under your disposal.
Hybrid Militia features
- Hybrid sample library for film composers.
- 529 total patches.
- 4GB of sample content (compressed).
- 11 drum patches with 130 sequences.
- 32 hybrid basses with 161 sequence patches.
- 6 sound design pianos.
- 32 hybrid plucks with 100 sequenced patches.
- 38 pads.
- Braams and impacts.
- Powerful complex note and effects sequencer.
The library is on sale for the intro price of $49.99 USD for a limited time (regular $89.99 USD). Requires Kontakt 5.7 or higher, full version.
More information: PulseSetter Sounds