Puremagnetik has launched its latest plugin Clonemeld, a creative effect which samples incoming signals and rephrases, delays, reverses and pitch shifts the sampled material.
It was inspired by the Montreal Assembly Count to Five guitar pedal. Clonemeld was designed to get new ideas flowing, add extreme time-based effects or to augment existing phrases with subtle nuances. Add ambiances to guitar and piano phrases, glitch-wreck your beats or create repeating stutter effects to vocals.
Most of all, Clonemeld is for playing with. It can be pleasantly unpredictable and you never know what you might get!
- Sample manipulation engine.
- Tape-style pitch and speed control.
- Sophisticated buffer modulation and delay controls.
- Integrates into any VST / Audio Units compatible host.
- Includes a collection of factory presets.
Clonemeld is currently offered as part of Puremagnetik’s Spark subscription for $8 USD per month. After one month it will become back-cataloged for a la carte purchase at $20 USD.
More information: Puremagnetik