Puremagnetik has released Retroputer for Ableton 6, a collection of Bleepy, Glitchy, Digital Tonal Sequencing Racks.
Heavily influenced by Elektron’s Monomachine, Retroputer comes packed with crunchy digital waveforms, all categorized into 10 individual “Machines”.
- Machines types include:
- SID – Based on the original Commodore 64 SID chip
- Formant – Voice modeled waveforms and sounds
- MegaDigi – Characteristic of digital waveforms
- MegaWave – Emulated analog oscillator waveforms and sounds
- FM – Modern digital FM type sounds
- Over 140 unique waveforms
- Over 60 Live clip patterns
- Easy “Modular” instrument building
- Standalone simpler waveform menus
- Extensive macro control mapping
You’ll need to subscribe to Puremagnetik to download Retroputer (subscriptions starting at $5.75/month).
Visit Puremagnetik for more information.