Puremagnetik has announced Splitch, a hybrid distortion and pitch shifting audio effect plugin.
Splitch is not only a pitch shifter, it can cleanly shimmer and reflect, freeze and distort, delay and scatter.
Working in the spectral domain Splitch is a one octave up/down pitch shifter that grabs the incoming audio signal and routes it however you choose – through a waveshaper, a delay line, a spectral freeze and a random function.
Some of Splitch’s specialties include subtle, pitch-shifted delays; spectrally frozen distortion drones; octave layering, and chaotic randomized re-pitching. Splitch is perfect for adding embellishments on top of your existing audio and will easily get you to sonic places you never thought of!
- Continuous spectral pitch shifting from -1 to +1 octave.
- Musical waveshaping distortion.
- Unique routing and modulation crossfading capabilities.
- Integrates into any VST / Audio Units compatible host.
- Includes a collection of factory presets.
Splitch is now available to Spark subscribers ($8 USD/month). After one month it will become back-cataloged for a la carte purchase at $20 USD.
More information: Puremagnetik