Pyramind has announced the upcoming Advanced Sound Design Serum Workshop, a lecture and interactive workshop with Chris Gear.
You can work along with Chris in the San Francisco workshop on October 19th, or join the Online Live Stream from your home studio on October 23rd, and ask questions in real time to make sure you comprehend everything.
Dive deeper into Serum and unlock potential you didn’t know about and learn new tips and tricks from a professional sound designer who has spent years developing innovative workflows for a wide range of sound design tools and artists.
The course will allow you to discover new ways to streamline your sound design processes so you can achieve better sounds faster and with a more professional delivery. You will learn how to use more of Serum’s advanced features to make your sounds more flexible, so you can get more out of them.
In the workshop you will learn about:
- Designing truly original and unique wavetables.
- Manipulating shapes and images for sound design.
- Building a better selection of sound design resources (wavetables, effects, samples, custom noise types, presets, etc.).
- Building better workflows and templates.
- Analog emulation tips and tricks.
- Gaining greater modulation control.
Limited Early Bird tickets are available through October 17th for the San Fransisco workshop, and through October 21st for the online live stream.