Qneo has announced that it has released a macOS version of its Voice Synth vocoder app for iOS.
Version 5 of the Voice Synth sees the introduction of Audio Units V3 for use in DAWs as instrument and effect. The macOS version is preset compatible with iOS.
Voice Synth is a professional live instrument to create incredible new voices, choirs, sounds and soundscapes, based on your own unique voice. Take a journey into sound design and discover the endless possibilities: Speak, sing, hum and beatbox in the mic, to turn your voice live into a baby or tenor, a popstar on AutoPitch, a robot from Cylon to iDalek, a church or close harmony choir, animals from birds to dogs and lions, musical instruments from organs, guitars and a groovy bass to percussions and rich 70’s vocoders, amazing effects and ambient, lush string/storm soundscapes.
To get you started, we included over 250 factory presets! Play and tweak with four 24-band live vocoders, live-pause your voice, AutoPitch, Audio Units V3, audio routing, midi, sampler, multiple voice harmony arranger, spectrum stroboscope, pitch and formant shifter, 24-band equalizer, distortion, delay, chorus and reverb, and a voice designer with oscilloscope. The free version of Voice Synth provides presets and functionality by in-app purchases with a free try-out.
Musicians, DJs, sound designers, voice artists: Voice Synth is a must-have in your audio toolbox! Voice Synth is available on the iOS and Mac App Store, and has a dedicated interface designed for iPad/Mac, and a compact interface for iPhone/iPod Touch that includes all features so you can create anywhere you go.
Changes in Voice Synth V5
- Audio Units V3 for use in DAWs as instrument (sampler mode) and effect (live mode).
- New macOS version, preset compatible with iOS.
- iPhone X support.
- Choose audio route (input & output on macOS, input only on iOS).
- Compatibility with output-only bluetooth speakers.
- Connect directly with bluetooth midi devices (without need for a 3rd party app).
- Minor changes input/output gain trimming, mic thru on/off.
- More than 50 new presets, 250+ in total.
- Modular version:
- Permanent and more functional free try-out.
- Sampler and Designer are now included in “Instrument” module, also for existing customers.
Voice Synth for macOS 10.13.5 or higher is available from the Mac App Store for $17.99 USD.
More information: Voice Synth