Stephan Marx has released version 2.5 of Quantiloop, the live looper for iPad. The update expands its feature set by adding support for In-App Input and Output routing as a response to the needs of the Live Performer.
Quantiloop can now run stand-alone without the need for any other software by offering support for 4 direct inputs and 8 outputs. Each input can connect to any Mono or Stereo hardware input as well as host any virtual instrument through Inter-App Audio, Audiobus or AUv3.
On the output side, it offers a Main Mix, Monitor Out and 6 discrete pre-fade outputs for mixing in a DAW or external mixer. In addition, it adds additional play-styles, more quantization options as well as new MIDI controls.
Quantiloop v2.5 features
- 4 Tracks.
- 4 AUv3/IAA/Audiobus capable Inputs.
- 8 Outputs.
- Parallel, Serial, and Mixed Playing Styles.
- Multiple Quantize Modes.
- Multiple Stop Modes.
- Unique Dub Mode and Mute Mode.
- Adjustable Fade Out and Fade In.
- Unlimited Overdubs.
- Overdub Decay.
- Auto Record.
- Rhythm guide with auto-start, auto-stop and count-in.
- Audible & Visual metronome.
- Input FX (including transpose, reverb and IAA).
- Send start, stop and host sync to rhythm apps.
- Real-time tempo control.
- Extensive MIDI control.
- Assign Tap, Hold and Double Tap actions.
- Audiobus & Inter-App Audio.
- Individual outputs.
- Ableton Link.
- MIDI clock master.
- MIDI slave.
- MIDI program changes.
- Cloud Import/Export.
- Unlimited banks of 32 presets.
- Track FX (tape-stop, fade, reverse, transpose etc. and IAA).
Quantiloop for iPad is available at the App Store for $9.99 USD/10.99 EUR. The version 2.5 update is free to existing users.
More information: Quantiloop