United Plugins has announced the release of QuickBass, an audio effect plugin designed to make your bass sound better.
The all-in-one bass solution puts all the tools you need to get the perfect bass sound into one box with as few knobs as possible to find the sweet spot between speed and versatility.
Bass is usually considered to be the coolest of all instruments. Mainly by the bassists. Recorded with a good DI, a fine bass often sounds perfect as you get it and needs just a little push here and there.
And that is why we came up with QuckBass. To give you the quick EQ, quick compression, quick saturation, and fatness in no time. QuickBass is the ultimate bass polisher and finalizer.
- EQ that is internally preset to deliver the best sound for finger or pick styles, and for funky slap technique.
- Blend between Vari-mu, Opto and FET compressor types to give your bass the desired character.
- Unique one-knob doubler can generate sub-bass to give you a nice fat bottom.
- Parallel saturator delivers anything between “just-a-little” analog feel and heavy bass distortion only a valve amp could deliver.
- Includes presets prepared by both mixing engineers and bass players like Colin Edwin (Porcupine Tree, O.r.k).
- Covers all styles from Jazz to Death Metal.
Available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, QuickBass is priced 29 EUR during the introductory promotion (regular 99 EUR). The offer expires April 11th, 2021.
More information: United Plugins