Reaktion Sound has announced the release of Vokaloid 2.0, a formant filter and talking-bass machine for Native Instruments Reaktor.
Made for REAKTOR 6 engine, VOKALOID recreates the classic formant filter sounds but with a new and modern twist.
VOKALOID can be applied to external audio sources as an effect or can be used with its internal synth engine.
Apply vocal textures to any audio source or use the built-in synth voice to create modern talking bass lines.
Vokaloid 2.0 features
- Five vowel sounds (A, E, I, O and U) in each of the four available slots.
- SCAN control smoothly fades between vowels.
- Two different vocal timbres (select from Bass, Tenor, Alto and Soprano) to crossfade between.
- Two different voice modes: “HUMAN” and “ROBOT”.
- AGE and DEPTH controls to shape the sound.
- Formant Filter can be applied to an external audio or to the internal synth voice.
- Synth voice’s envelope triggered by MIDI gate or gate signal extracted from audio.
- Different modulation sources (LFO, Envelope Follower, Step-Sequencer, MIDI messages).
- MATRIX section to managing all the modulation routing.
Vokaloid 2.0 is available for purchase for 29 EUR.