Reason Studios has announced its latest Player device Chord Sequencer, a new tool that aims to give you a serious creative boost for exploring new chord ideas.
You can edit the chords, add new chords of your own and build your own chord progressions using the inbuilt sequencer to get exactly the vibe you’re looking for. Your new chord progressions can be exported or recorded as MIDI directly to your sequencer in any DAW, but you can also use Chord Sequencer’s Playback feature to play your chord progress in sync with your song.
Chord Sequencer features
- Explore fresh and exciting chord sets that lead you to chords you may not find on your own.
- Chord suggestion feature, helping you understand which chords fit together naturally and which combinations are more bold, daring or unexpected.
- Stay in control—add your own chords, build your own chord progressions.
- Play chord progressions in sync with your song or export MIDI notes to track in any DAW
- Pre-filled with over 50 chord sets built by seasoned musicians, spanning 15+ styles and genres and over 800 chords.
On sale for the intro price of $49 USD/54 EUR until July 13th, 2022 (regular $69 USD/74 EUR), Chord Sequencer can be used in the Reason DAW or in any other DAW using the Reason Rack Plugin (VST3, AU and AAX formats).
Chord Sequencer is included as part of a Reason+ subscription.
More information: Reason Studios / Chord Sequencer