Red Rock Sound has released EQ560, a free equalizer effect plugin that is based on the 1967 classic API 560.
The 10-Band graphic equalizer features precision filtering and high headroom, ideal for signal enhancement.
The curve shaping potential is unmatched, while unique “Proportional Q” design intuitively widens the filter bandwidth at lower boost/cut levels and narrows it at higher settings.
- 10 bands of proprietary equalization.
- Familiar graphics operation on one octave centers.
- 12 dB of boost/cut per band.
- “Proportional Q” narrows filter Q at extremes.
- IN/OUT switch – Allows the user to bypass the Graphic Eq for before/after comparisons.
EQ560 is available as a free VST plugin for Windows (64-bit) from KVR Audio as part of the Developer Challenge 2018.
More information: Red Rock Sound