reFX has released QuadraSID v1.5, now also available as Audio Unit for Mac OS X.
QuadraSID offers far more than a simple emulation of the SID chip. Enriched with many new functions e.g. an arpeggiator, four LFOs, wavetables and a eight fold oversampling, this software instrument offers unlimited sonic possibilities, and surprises even the most experienced SID professional by its flexibility.
Changes in v1.5
- AU version for Mac OS X
- Fixed the glide feature
- New rack-mode, setup-page added
- LoFi, normal and hiFi modes added
- Bitcrusher-option (4, 8, 12 and 16bit) included for every SID-chip
- ‘Enhance sound’ option on the setup-page
- PC and Mac preset-files are now compatible to each other
Check reFX for more information and a link to download a demo for Windows or Mac OSX.