Relab Development has released VSR S24, a reverb plugin offering a faithful recreation of a very high-end set of algorithms for both music and post productions.
The reverb excels at applying ‘prettier than life’ reverberation to many sources of a mix or complete stereo/multi-channel stems. It adds complex Early Reflections as well as uncorrelated diffused response to the signal.
VSR S24 is the first professional reverb with multiple selectable reverberation engines which can completely change the overall spaciousness, color and reverb characteristics to simulate any environment accurately.
VSR S24 features
- Extensive selections of Early Reflection patterns ranging from studios to various concert halls
- Vienna Halls
- Customizable Early Reflection section
- Optional choice between 1st – 3rd order reflections.
- Front/rear direction controls.
- Selectable reverberation engines and characteristics
- True stereo operation.
- Up to 5 engines with separate controls.
- High precision calculations compared to the original
- Improved sound quality.
- Improved filter precision calculations.
- Improved frequency calculations.
- Reduced noise.
- Enhanced parameter range
- Extensive modulation range.
- Continuous parameter range.
VSR S24 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $229 USD.
More information: Relab Development