Renoise has announced the release of version 3.2 of Renoise, bringing a host of improvements, fixes and new features to the cross-platform tracker-based digital audio workstation.
The Redux sample-based instrument with a powerful phrase sequencer has been updated to version 1.1.
This release improves compatibility with the latest OSX and Windows versions and brings a few long-requested features and workflow enhancements.
As usual, you can grab a free demo version from the download page. If you are a registered user, download your personalized copy from the backstage server.
Changes in Renoise 3.2 and Redux 1.1
- HiDPI (Retina) support and custom GUI scaling options.
- Rubberband based native time-stretching options in the sampler.
- Detachable mixer view (Renoise only).
- Custom exponential, per point scaling in all automation editors and the AHDSR modulation device.
- Preview of sample editor selections with computer keyboard or MIDI.
- Various bug fixes.
- Several Lua API changes. Most Renoise 3.1 tools will auto-upgrade and work just fine in Renoise 3.2.
Renoise for Windows, Mac and Linux is available for 68 EUR/$75 USD. Redux (VST/AU) is 58 EUR/$65 USD. Prices ex. VAT for EU customers.
Registered users can download the updates at no charge.
More information: Renoise