2nd Sense Audio has released an update for ReSample, an audio editor app for Windows and Mac.
Version 1.1.5 introduces a new Noise Generation processor and Limiter processor.
ReSample from 2nd SENSE is software which provides producers and musicians powerful tools to edit, process, and analyze audio for music creation, post-production, and more. It offers smooth, one-click waveform browsing and editing, more than twenty processors, and MacBook Pro Touch Bar support.
ReSample allows you to time stretch and pitch shift your audio. It also lets you remove or extract the center vocal on a track, a useful feature when remixing. Create fades, free-draw Doppler effects, apply multiband compression, or use the real-time spectrum analyzer to visualize frequencies when setting the equalizer.
This software is compatible with Mac and Windows platforms. It supports AU and VST interfaces.
Changes in ReSample v1.1.5
- New function: Noise Generation for white and pink noise.
- New Processor: Limiter processor, for normal limiter usage.
- User Experience: Windows installer for ReSample does not need VCRedist installation any more.
- General: Fixed a memory leak issue after an insertion.
- Processor: Reverb processor is added a low cut filter, and other parameter related bug fixes.
- Processor: Minor fixes on some processor presets loading.
- Processor: Fixed errors on opening some processors after Batch processing is introduced.
- General: Fixed some playhead and looping related bugs.
- General: File name checking bug fixed for files with same names but different cases.
ReSample is available for purchase from Plugin Boutique for $89 USD. Version 1.1.5 is a free update for all customers. A 25-day fully function demo is available.