Waves Audio has announced the release of its new audio plugin designed to deliver a true analog lofi sound.
Retro Fi is a lofi FX chain that offers everything you need to produce authentic lofi textures, warm analog sounds, and mesmerizing nostalgic vibes. The plugin features 4 modules that can be combined to spark real life in your tracks: Device, Space (from Lofi Space), Noise and Mechanics.
Vintage cassette tones. Deep vinyl grooves. A massive palette of lofi noises, spaces, devices, and textures. Retro Fi has what it takes to breathe life into the dullest synth line, drum break, vocal adlib or instrumental track.
Retro Fi features
- Everything you need to produce authentic vintage lofi sounds.
- Massive menu of lofi noises & textures.
- Diverse cassette & vinyl sounds.
- Analog device impulse responses for versatile analog tones.
- Two independent Wow & Wobble engines.
- Era-specific 50s/60s/70s/80s Styler.
- Lofi-flavored analog reverbs & echo.
- Squash control for upwards and downwards colorful compression.
- Smart noise generator for ever-changing textures that never sound like a pre-recorded loop.
- Master section with HP/LP filters and a Mono slimmer.
- Carefully matched FX chain for organically “glued” analog character.
Retro Fi for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3, AU and AAX) is available for $29.99 USD for a limited time (regular $199 USD).
More information: Waves Audio