Rigid Audio has announced the release of Retrocade, a virtual instrument library for Kontakt inspired by the iconic sounds of the 80s and early 90s.
Analogue recordings faithfully recreated with the comforts of our time. From catchy leads to soothing pads – RETROCADE has it all!
RETROCADE comes with 2×100 analog waveforms of all sorts ranging from detuned brass sounds, organs and keys to mystic pads, filter sweeps and buzzing bass sounds.
These source waveforms form the 256 included preset snapshots that cover basses, keys, leads, plucked sounds, pads and more.
- Kontakt 6.2.2 instrument with 256 preset snapshots.
- 2 x 100 analogue waveforms.
- A dedicated A<>B blend slider.
- Individual control over panning and tuning.
- Randomize (“Dice”) Button.
- Amp and Filter Envelope.
- Reverb, Delay and Flanger Effects.
- LFO with three targets and wave shapes.
- Five controls to shape the sound.
The library is available for the intro price of $8 USD for a limited time (regular $39 USD).
More information: Rigid Audio