Reveal Sound has released version 1.0.19 of Spire, a synthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Spire is a software polyphonic synthesizer that combines powerful sound engine modulation and flexible architecture, a graphical interface provides unparalleled usability. Spire is the embodiment of the best opportunities, both software and hardware synthesizers.
Changes in Spire v1.0.19
- Add: Release AAX version for Avid Pro Tools 11 Win.
- Fixed: AAX crash issues.
- Fixed: Improve stability.
- Fixed: Improve GUI performance and fix issues.
Spire for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $189 USD/139 EUR incl. VAT.
Furthermore, Reveal Sound has announced the upcoming version 1.1 on its Facebook page.
During last year we have worked on new version of Spire and we are pleased to announce Spire 1.1 which will be available on May 2015.
Spire v1.1 features
- Major Core features:
- New SSE optimized DSP engine with less CPU usage.
- Memory optimization. Unused sections are no longer consume RAM.
- Add Modulation Buses, Sources and Targets.
- GUI Improvements
- Design Upgrade.
- 150%, 200% Scale modes.
- Pitch and Mod Wheels.
- Five Extra Mod Knobs (Macroses).
- Global Pitch Shift.
- Microtuning section.
- Shift buttons in Arp.
Spire 1.1 will be available for Windows and Mac in VST/AU/AAX formats.
Reveal Sound has also announced some long-term plans, including:
- Extended preset browser.
- Custom wave loading.
- Granular sampler OSC mode.
- Vowel OSC mode.
- New reverberator’s types.
- New shaper’s types.
- Filter with Drive Parameter.
Development of the RE format for Reason will also continue.
More information: Reveal Sound