Reverb Foundry has announced the release of M7 Link, a plugin that allows you to take control of your Bricasti M7 stereo reverb processor via MIDI.
M7 Link makes it possible to manage hardware settings and presets from your DAW.
With full program recall and whole system management for all major DAWs there’s never been a more attractive way to fully integrate the world’s best hardware reverb into today’s complex studio workflows via the industry standard MIDI protocol.
M7 Link features
- Full control, save and recall of your Bricasti M7 from the DAW.
- Every parameter is fully controllable with precise value stepping.
- Tempo synchronisation for pre-delay and reverb delay.
- All presets from all banks are included.
- A/B preset comparison/switch feature.
- Connected M7 identification tool.
- Lock / hold specific parameters during preset changes.
- Default settings supported including preferred MIDI device and I/O modes.
M7 Link is available for the intro price of $129 USD (MSRP $199 USD). The plugin supports VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats.
A bundle of M7 Link and HD Cart is on sale for $249 USD.
More information: Reverb Foundry