rf Music has launched Chord Player, a VST/AU MIDI processor plugin for Windows and Mac.
Chord Player helps you play chords and chord progressions in an easy way. Set up to 24 chords at a time, use fretting keys to choose one, and play it by picking keys. You can hit the chord, strum it or play its individual notes using different picking keys.
Chords on keyboard and guitar are voiced a bit differently due to the string tuning and their orders. Chord Player comes with different chord voicing modes including keyboard and guitar modes.
If the key of the song changes you can use the transpose buttons to move all the chords up or down. You can also bypass the process if you need to play the target instrument in a normal way.
Chord Player features
- A long list of common chords to choose from (maj, min, sus, etc.).
- All chords come with different voicing (Basic, 1st & 2nd inversions and guitar modes).
- 24 fretting keys to set and choose chords.
- 24 picking keys to set and play chords.
- Hit the chords with only one key or play their notes separately.
- Transpose all the chords up or down at once.
- Customizable mapping for fretting and picking keys.
Chord Player is available for purchase for $49 USD.
More information: rf Music