Minimal Audio has announced the release of a plugin that demonstrates the strength of the melodic feedback effect native to Minimal Audio’s flagship product Rift.
Rift Feedback Lite lets you explore the unique and unpredictable capabilities of feedback.
Tune the physical modeling feedback to the key of your track with preset scales, select whichever notes you want, or use it as a MIDI effect that can be played like an instrument.
Dial in your sound with tuned resonators, comb filters, and various synced delay modes. The UI is equally flexible with beautifully designed dark and light modes.
Rift Feedback Lite features
- Gorgeous physical modeling feedback and delay.
- Eight different modes covering resonators, comb filters, and more.
- Create melodic effects with easy-to-use pitch snapping.
- Build huge spaces with stereo spread and ping pong mode.
- Set the feedback frequency to key track along to incoming MIDI notes.
- Beautiful interface with dark and light modes.
Available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats for Windows and Mac, Rift Feedback Lite is free to download from Minimal Audio and distributor Plugin Boutique for a limited time only (regular $29 USD).
Both Rift Filter Lite and Rift Feedback Lite bundled free with the purchase of Rift.