Rigid Audio has introduced its new Cinematrix movie and trailer scoring library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Cinematrix delivers truly unique and inspiring sounds right out of the box.
It is a state-of-the-art cinematic loop module for Kontakt containing 350 different kits that can be played in tandem across four categories (Bass, Melody, Ambience and Groove).
- 1.300 24-bit host-synced loops (3.2GB).
- 350 preset kits.
- based on the powerful SYNFERNO engine (14k+ lines of script code).
- central mixing section with 2x parametric EQ per part.
- seperate edit, fx and sequencer pages.
- comprehensive effects section with 4x convolution reverb.
- polyphonic timestretching, MIDI hotkeys.
- intelligent randomization.
- per-part step sequencer with sample and loop offset.
- awesome editing and sound-shaping capabilities.
- mix and match loops for endless posibilities.
- unencrypted WAV loops – ready for any DAW.
- fast preset kit browsing utilizing KONTAKT’s snapshot feature.
Cinematix for Kontakt 5.7.1 or higher (full version) is on sale for only $5.99 USD through November 30th, 2018 (regular $79.99 USD).
More information: Rigid Audio