Rigid Audio has announced the release of a new cinematic loop module for Native Instruments Kontakt 6, featuring some of the best sounds from Cinematrix, Sore, Synferno and Supine.
Plethora comes with 350 unique kits that can be played in tandem across four categories: Bass, Melody, Ambience and Groove.
The kits are built using 1,300 included unencrypted 24-bit WAV files.
All loops can be played polyphonically timestretched across a range of two octaves (24 semitones). You can also import your own WAV loops via drag and drop.
- 1.300 24-bit host-synced loops (3.2GB).
- Drag and drop WAV file(s) import for each layer.
- 350 preset kits.
- Based on the powerful CINEMATRIX engine (14k+ lines of script code).
- Central mixing section with 2x parametric EQ per part.
- Seperate edit, fx and sequencer pages.
- Comprehensive effects section with 4x convolution reverb.
- Polyphonic timestretching, MIDI hotkeys.
- Intelligent randomization.
- Per-part step sequencer with sample and loop offset.
- Awesome editing and sound-shaping capabilities.
- Mix and match loops for endless posibilities.
- Unencrypted WAV loops – ready for any DAW.
- Fast preset kit browsing utilizing Kontakt’s snapshot feature.
Plethora is available for the intro price of $6 USD until March 1st, 2020 (regular $89 USD).
More information: Rigid Audio