Rigid Audio has announced the release of its new Aquiver movie and trailer scoring instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The virtual instrument delivers 300 powerful, deep and soaring granular sounds.
It is powered by a custom granular engine that can play hundreds of small grains of audio with no huge CPU impact. AQUIVER is ideal for movie scoring, underscore and futuristic sound design.
It features realtime recording of knob movements, a FX engine with bread-and-butter effects and a unique lock switch. Using that, you can skip through instruments while locking the current settings in place. Perfect for trying out different sounds without loosing current knob and/or effect settings.
All the parameters of the effects section can be modulated in realtime with one knob as well.
- 300 preset instruments.
- Includes strings, noises, sweeps, textures, atmospheres and soundscapes.
- Custom low-CPU granular engine.
- Effects section with filter, flanger, phaser, delay and reverb.
- Effect settings can be modulated via the effect knob in realtime.
- Grain control: flux, spray, smooth, shift, detune and transpose.
- Realtime knob movement recording for interesting patterns.
- Lock button to switch sounds without loosing current settings.
- Retrig button for retriggering knob movement recordings.
- Low CPU and memory footprint.
Aquiver is on sale for $4.99 USD until the end of February 2019. The regular price is $49.99 USD.
More information: Rigid Audio