Rig::Sonics has released Mid/Side Controller, an audio encoder-decoder plug-in for mid-side processing.
The Rig::Sonics Mid/Side Controller is a cross-platform plug-in for digital audio workstations which offers the possibility of mid/side processing.
It can be used for making changes to the stereo image of a stereo audio signal by adjusting the gain of the mid and side components.
The Rig::Sonics Mid/Side Controller is particularly interesting for mastering engineers.
Mid/Side Controller features
- Mid/side encoding & decoding.
- Gives you control over the gain of the mid and side components of a stereo track.
- Allows you to enhance, shrink and displace the stereo image. Even it’s possible to create asymmetric stereo images.
- A/B comparisons.
- Side channels swapping (phase flipping).
- Link/unlink faders of side signals.
- Mid or side solo listening.
The plug-in is available to purchase for Windows and Mac (VST/AU), priced at 6.99 EUR.
Visit Rig::Sonics for more information.